- Can fitted furniture help homes sell now the property market’s on the up?
- Introducing Ultimo Dressing Room and Walk in Wardrobe
- Dressing room or walk-in wardrobe – is there any difference?
- Wood Finishes Enjoy A Renaissance In 2013
- Spring into next season’s wardrobe with organised storage for all your clothes
Category Archives: Planning Your Room
In September 2012, the BBC reported that the government was planning a one-month consultation on allowing homeowners and businesses to build much bigger extensions without planning permission. The proposed Permitted Development Rights would allow extensions of 8m, depending on your…
Working from home is becoming increasingly popular. But creating a dedicated home office space within your living environment is something that needs careful consideration, not to mention an expert approach. Before you start, take a look through Strachan’s ‘Ten Things…