Working from home is becoming increasingly popular. But creating a dedicated home office space within your living environment is something that needs careful consideration, not to mention an expert approach.
Before you start, take a look through Strachan’s ‘Ten Things to Think About’ – as experts in the bespoke home study furniture market, we are perfectly placed to help you get it just right:
1. Natural light – situate your desk near a window to make the most of daylight.
2. Your seating position – do you want to look out into the room or facing a wall?
3. Comfort – consider the position of radiators or windows.
4. Professional ambience – do you want a simple, functional space or an office designed to impress?
5. Technology – designate a practical place for your printer, scanner and desktop computer.
6. Filing and storage solutions – built in cupboard space or cabinets can help keep your office tidy.
7. The look and feel – do you want a family friendly study or a traditional boardroom feel?
8. Hot desking – is your home office going to be shared?
9. Traditional or contemporary – think about the style you want and the colour, character and finish of the wood.
10. Part of your home – do you want a study that blends into the style of your home or stands out with a personality of its own?
So if you’ve got an idea of how you envisage your home office, or would like some input from our expert design team, request a call back and look forward to working from home in style.
Let us help you complete a brochure request form